суббота, 30 ноября 2013 г.

Bridesmaids 2011 [morpex-morp]

HealthHealth
Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Starring: Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Rose Byrne
Director: Paul Feig




Bridesmaids 2011 torrent


Review: I saw the preview of this movie and thought to myself, wow this looks like female version of the hangover. Hangover was not the same as the plot, however, was about the moments leading up to the wedding. I looked around and realized that the theater was 95% female, and I began to feel that I made a mistake. But in the end I was pleasantly surprised that it was not much of a good sense of humor. There have been some quiet humor in mind, but it was actually in the theater, all the women laugh their asses off. So like the guy, I can honestly say I was in the movie. Complete asses out of themselves to make the film, most of them boys, and you almost never see women are about the same thing. Hollywood always seems like the perfect woman, but women with severe remarks about their own genitals, and it's nice that women can be funny, you see, in this sense also. I think this was a great sense of humor female movie, because I have long thought that the male actor in a comedy, and the only way I want to jump in and start to help some women waiting for you. Great job on this movie!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий