четверг, 14 ноября 2013 г.

Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows 2011 BDRip Movie Torrent Download

HealthHealth
Year: 2011
Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, Jared Harris
Director: Guy Ritchie




Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows 2011 torrent


Review: This movie was absolutely fantastic. I've been waiting for it for what feels like an eternity now, and it really does not disappoint. Storyline was smart, dynamic between Watson and Holmes was charming and beautiful, and the results were amazing. Honestly, as much of a fan I am of the first movie, his successor exceeded my overall expectations. Some effects were unnecessary at times, but I enjoy the style in which these movies edited. It can be a little confusing from time to time, an reason to shut Herb attention now. Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr. 's chemistry was compelling and the supporting actors were on par. I laughed, I almost cried, and I cried. Game of Shadows is gripping, exciting, fun, and even draw tears. You will rejoice in the whole and satisfied with the end. To be honest, it's definitely one of the best films of the year.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий