понедельник, 25 ноября 2013 г.

Killers 2010 (Eng) Movie Torrent Download

HealthHealth
Year: 2010
Genre: Action, Comedy, Romance
Starring: Katherine Heigl, Ashton Kutcher, Tom Selleck
Director: Robert Luketic




Killers 2010 torrent


Review: Killers is a familiar story with a twist. Jen (Katherine Heigl) is on vacation in the picturesque Nice blessed with his father (Tom Selleck) and alcoholic mother (Catherine O'Hara). There he meets a lovely Spencer (Ashton Kutcher). They fall in love and eventually marry. Little did Jen know though, that three years later, the ghosts of old work Spencers to come and cause havoc in their seemingly perfect suburban vida.Aquest Katherine Heigl is the first film I've seen. I know he is on television grays anatomy, but I do not see it. I loved the beauty and the geek Jen in Killers. She is sexy, fun and bubbly. Ashton Kutcher could never escape the foolish man who built it in the 80s or Punkd Show. He tries everything to play action hero, and I think that's going to meet. I think they both have some sort of chemical goof-ball is a nice script personalities.The well. Somehow I liked the plot points extravagant and over the top comic violence. I'm surprised to see a lot of harsh criticism. Hey, I'm sure you will not see a movie like The Killers concluded expect serious action script. This film is a light, silly and adrenaline driven in, and I delivered you out of your goals too low.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий