воскресенье, 1 декабря 2013 г.

Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters 2013 (English)

HealthHealth
Year: 2013
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Starring: Logan Lerman, Alexandra Daddario, Brandon T. Jackson
Director: Thor Freudenthal




Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters 2013 torrent


Review: I love the Percy Jackson books, which is one of my favorite book series. We thought the first movie was good, but a mediocre version of the book. When I know it will be a second, I was very skeptical that it would work given the number of changes they have made a bad lightning thief. But when I found that the screen writers Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski was hired to adapt (that arent credited for some reason), I began to feel hope for Sea Monsters. Alexander and Karaszewski previously worked in bio-pics of Ed Wood, The People vs. Larry Flynt and Man on the Moon. I think theyd look at the books and to be fair to Percy Jackson.Just back and I see a lot of, I think it is better than lightning thief. I think it's a great movie, some of the dialogue feels awkward for me, but overall I had fun and I feel a little justice has been done. Yes, there are some changes in the Sea of ​​Monsters, but nothing as bad as the previous films. I enjoy watching Stanley Tucci (Mr D), Anthony Stewart Head (Chiron) and Ron Perlman (Polyphemus). Definitely see if you like the book. Now I'm waiting to see the next film in the series!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий